6/21/2006

Simupure Docomo usefull

Eventurely my Simpure Docomo has presented its own advantage. 3G or GSM is available with this mobile phone. I can use mail or I-Mode, or being called.

My coleague asked me that:
Isn't International roaming service recognized standard? No, it isn't for Japanese giant mobile carier NTT Docomo. Sorry. Well, it is honestly inconvenient, isn't it? That might have been caused by a bureaucratic constitution of NTT.

They had unfotunate nallow eye sight. It may be called Vision-less. There was no logic for them to have long term vision about International communication. Therefore, it must have been forgoten to ask by themselves what was substantial.

Hello, Japanese elites. Have future looking eyes! Please!

Anyway, my user unfrendly mobile "NEC Simpure" now have saved its honor with international roaming. Thanks.

http://life-gogo.blogspot.com/2006/05/simpure.html